Footer Hello Kitty Forever Shop Hello Kitty Forum Hello Kitty Wallpapers Hello Kitty Freebies Follow This Blog

Friday 26 August 2011

Hello Kitty Room Creator

This game is kind of like a very basic version of Sims. Well... the design mode anyway. You can create a Hello Kitty themed room with a few different options.

I just wish there were more options so you could really get creative with it and spend more time designing.

This is what the game looks like and the bedroom design that I came up with:

Hello Kitty Room Creator Online Game

and see what fun bedroom designs
you can come up with!

1 comment:

  1. THE GAME IS PREETY COOL I JUST TRIED IT OUT I LOVED IT !!! IT WAS PREETY FUN TO PLAY. I THINKOTHER PEOPLE SHOULD PLAY THE GAME

    ReplyDelete

If you really loved Hello Kitty, you would have commented by now!

And have added Hello Kitty Forever on Facebook and Twitter!!

<333