Footer Hello Kitty Forever Shop Hello Kitty Forum Hello Kitty Wallpapers Hello Kitty Freebies Follow This Blog

Saturday 24 March 2012

Hello Kitty | Online Store

Hello Kitty Forever has officially
launched its online store!!

You can get to it through the link in the menu at the bottom of every page on this blog!
Looks kinda like this....



Brand new products coming soon!
But there is already a healthy range of products to choose from!

Including (but not limited to)
some of your favorites from previous posts....




and much more!!

Super cheap prices,
free shipping internationally
and free stickers with every order!


7 comments:

  1. This is class. I'm tempted to buy something from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those hello kitty glasses are AMAZING!

    <3 katherine
    fashion.kitkatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on opening your new store! I wish you all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so sweet ! it's all awsome... i wanna have all these <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried the SHOP link however it keeps redirecting me to other sites. I am wanting a Hello KItty Desk. Can you help me? email me at mariska161@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. Electronics Store

    ReplyDelete

If you really loved Hello Kitty, you would have commented by now!

And have added Hello Kitty Forever on Facebook and Twitter!!

<333