Footer Hello Kitty Forever Shop Hello Kitty Forum Hello Kitty Wallpapers Hello Kitty Freebies Follow This Blog

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Hello Kitty USB Keyboard Vacuum Cleaner

Just bought myself a brand new keyboard and I love it! My old one got so dirty. I usually make it a habit to remove each key and clean my keyboard on a regular basis. But my previous keyboard was just a second hand temporary one that I wasn't particularly keen on anyway. So yay!! New one!!

I plan on keeping this one very clean and tidy. So I found this!!

Hello Kitty USB Keyboard Vacuum Cleaner

Hello Kitty USB Keyboard Vacuum Cleaner


I plan on buying this as soon as possible! How cute is that!! I would definitely keep my keyboard clean in future with one of these cuties. Any excuse to use a Hello Kitty USB vacuum cleaner. Just plug it straight in and use!

All I need now is a Hello Kitty keyboard!!

6 comments:

  1. I think this might be the cutest thing I've seen in a long time, I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one too! Where did you find this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this usb vaccum cleaner , where can i find this... how will it cost...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it’s enough that if it’s concentrated enough best canister vacuum cleaners around a neutron star, the whole neutron star could collapse. And that’s all the introduction I can write about that… this is all news to me.

    ReplyDelete

If you really loved Hello Kitty, you would have commented by now!

And have added Hello Kitty Forever on Facebook and Twitter!!

<333