Footer Hello Kitty Forever Shop Hello Kitty Forum Hello Kitty Wallpapers Hello Kitty Freebies Follow This Blog

Sunday, 17 June 2012

Hello Kitty Cyborg

I just found this in my Hello Kitty image folder and I'm not sure where I found it - it must have been sitting in there for a long time lol. But I think that it is very creative.

If anyone has any idea where this came from, please let me know in the comments!! I would love to find out.

Hello Kitty Cyborg Robot Full Life-Size Model
It's what Hello Kitty would look like as a life size cyborg!!
I think it's amazing and I love the attention to detail.
It's just so well done, and cute!!
I wanna see if the artist did anything else similar...

2 comments:

  1. looks kinda like hello kitty merged with Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion

    ReplyDelete

If you really loved Hello Kitty, you would have commented by now!

And have added Hello Kitty Forever on Facebook and Twitter!!

<333