Footer Hello Kitty Forever Shop Hello Kitty Forum Hello Kitty Wallpapers Hello Kitty Freebies Follow This Blog

Monday 19 September 2011

Hello Kitty Beds

Even Hello Kitty has to sleep sometime - no one can stay awake forever!
And can you really think of anything you would rather collapse into, after a hard day at work or school, than a warm cuddly Hello Kitty bed.

Cuddling Hello Kitty to dream land....

Z_Zzzz.....

Hello Kitty bed sheets and duvet cover
 Look at all those Hello Kitty pillows!!
It's so pink! ^_^

Hello Kitty stripey bed sheets and duvet cover
I love the black and white stripes
behind the big Hello Kitty face
and the little hot pink bits.
So funky and SO cute.

Hello Kitty bed sheets and duvet cover
This Hello Kitty is also really cute.
Again - I love the pink, black and white colors on this duvet.
With the tiled Hello Kitty faces and bows ^_^

Hello Kitty modern white bed design
I love the design of this bed.
It's so fresh and modern.
Very sleek.
That bow is perfection.
Quite possibly my favorite of all of these Hello Kitty beds.

Hello Kitty cute storage table bed design
I would have loved to have this Hello Kitty bed as a child.
Oh heck, I would love to have it now as an adult! XD
SO cute and so pink....
Cute storage compartments at the bottoms
and the attached side table is genius!
I totally need one of these.....

Hello Kitty bunk bed play house tent design
And who needs just a bed when you can have a BED TENT!!
Yes, a Hello Kitty bunk bed tent.
Amazing, isn't it?
I love the cute little stairs that go up
to the top bunk where the bed is.
And then there's like a cute little canopy thing
that pops up over the top.
And an absolutely adorable Hello Kitty playhouse at the bottom
with a door and EVERYTHING!!
<333
I don't care how old I am....
I want this.

20 comments:

  1. cute beds, I wished I had a daughter to give these to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could decorate my whole house...beds are much more comfortable than couches anyway! I can't even pick one that I love the best because they are all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty cute. In a really straight way of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bed!!
    alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my fav is the 4th one! It's very cute and modern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a dude and I'd still sleep in those! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. If my kids were little again, they'd be begging for one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that clean-lines bed that is mostly white, others stand out too much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your favourite is mine too, but I would lose the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where can i buy one of these beds?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'M LOOKING FOR THESE BEDS AND CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEM AT ANY STORE. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE ONE OF THESE BEDS?

    ReplyDelete
  12. how can u order this beds?

    ReplyDelete
  13. My daughter loves hello kitty and I'm trying to do a complete makeover for her. I love these beds, but I have looked high and low and the only one I found was the tent. Is there someone who can please tell me where I can find them?

    ReplyDelete
  14. the very modern looking one with the red bow is can be found on www.newbabyland.com
    the headboard and the bed base is sold separately ... type in "hello kitty" in the search box on the website.. there's a lot of very cute furniture by hello kitty..

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg hello kitty is like so cute i wish i had every thing hello kitty and the bed set i am getting she is the cutest cartoon ever

    ReplyDelete
  16. do you know where to get the 4th one?

    ReplyDelete
  17. www.newbabyland.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where can I find Queen Size Hello Kitty sheets? All I ever find is twin size

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do you know where I can get these

    ReplyDelete

If you really loved Hello Kitty, you would have commented by now!

And have added Hello Kitty Forever on Facebook and Twitter!!

<333