Footer Hello Kitty Forever Shop Hello Kitty Forum Hello Kitty Wallpapers Hello Kitty Freebies Follow This Blog

Thursday 1 September 2011

Hello Kitty Pasta

Cooking pasta tonight??

Well, you'll be glad to know that even your pasta can be Hello Kitty!! I don't know why you'd wanna do that exactly.... Maybe it's a special occasion!

But hey, you know what they say.... If it exists, then there's a Hello Kitty version of it!

Hello Kitty pasta
If you look carefully, you can see that the shape
of the pasta itself is Hello Kitty!!
That's pretty cool.
I could definitely eat up some Hello Kitty shaped pasta!!

Hello Kitty spaghetti pasta
Or are you more of a spaghetti person?
This to me just looks like regular spaghetti though.
You can't really make spaghetti in the shape of Hello Kitty
otherwise it just wouldn't be spaghetti now, would it!
^_^

Hello Kitty spaghetti pasta bolognese
Oh and you're gunna need your sauce to go with that!
Bolognese or Mushroom.....
mmmm....
I think I would probably have to go with mushroom!!
=D

Hello Kitty pasta olive oil
Don't forget the olive oil!!


Now you're ready to make
Hello Kitty Italian food!!

5 comments:

  1. The funniest part about you posting this today is that I had Chef Boyardee Mini ABCs tonight for dinner. It's like the same thing without the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty Spaghetti!?!? I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sister is a fan of kitty. I wish I could prepare something with those ingredients so you can view a smile in my sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love the first one..it would be fun to make some Hello Kitty alfredo :]

    ReplyDelete

If you really loved Hello Kitty, you would have commented by now!

And have added Hello Kitty Forever on Facebook and Twitter!!

<333