Footer Hello Kitty Forever Shop Hello Kitty Forum Hello Kitty Wallpapers Hello Kitty Freebies Follow This Blog

Monday 12 September 2011

Hello Kitty with her Doggy Owners

Hello Kitty loves making new friends!! And these are some of the cutest pictures I've seen of Hello Kitty with her puppy pals. If you love cute dogs and you love cute Hello Kitty, you will love this.

Dog with Hello Kitty plush soft toy
Aww....
the doggy looks like he loves Hello Kitty.
He even has a Hello Kitty bone-shaped cushion!!

Dog with Hello Kitty plush soft toy
Look at the way that the dog is cuddling Hello Kitty.
Best friends for life!!

Dog with Hello Kitty plush soft toy
This dog is so cute!
The look on his face is just too adorable what with his big eyes!!
I'm loving that zebra costume on Hello Kitty too <3

Dog with Hello Kitty plush soft toy at Christmas
I bet this adorable little dog is having a fantastic Christmas!
Her little outfit is so cute and I love how she's just standing there
in between her Hello Kitty friends!

Small puppy dog with Hello Kitty plush soft toy collection
I bet you didn't even see the puppy at first, did you!
OMG, this little puppy is so tiny!!
It's smaller than all the other Hello Kittys lol
What a lucky little puppy to have so many friends!!
I am so jealous, I wish I had that many Hello Kitty friends XD

9 comments:

  1. These are admittedly quite cute. Another nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your's is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is about the cutest thing I've seen in ages. Adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last one! It's way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - that is TOO cute!! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want those dogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! And the last picture... So cute!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had a dog like that, but that I didn't have to actually put effort into making it look all clean and cuddly. If it was a cat-dog, now that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I love the last one it is so adorable i want a dog likke that to be able to cuddle with all those hk's.

    ReplyDelete

If you really loved Hello Kitty, you would have commented by now!

And have added Hello Kitty Forever on Facebook and Twitter!!

<333