Footer Hello Kitty Forever Shop Hello Kitty Forum Hello Kitty Wallpapers Hello Kitty Freebies Follow This Blog

Sunday 4 September 2011

Hello Kitty Buses

All hop aboard the Hello Kitty Bus!!

I think I would take the bus more often (and possibly without even an intended destination) if all buses looked like this. I would just ride for hours on end with nowhere to go lol

Hello Kitty school bus
This definitely looks like the fun wacky bus to get on.
It's so colorful!!

Hello Kitty school bus
 Imagine walking down the street and seeing a bus like this?
You'd probably end up getting run over,
being too distracted by the cuteness overload!!
lol

Hello Kitty school bus
Aww it's so pink and cute!!

Hello Kitty school bus
Look at the inside of the bus!!
So much pink and so much Hello Kitty!!
Looks really modern as well with the TVs lol
But how comes I don't see any girls on this bus....?
lol

Hello Kitty school bus
Awwwww!!
Look at these buses!!
Definitely my favorite!
Just so kawaii...!!
I love the 3D Hello Kitty on the front
and how the side mirrors are apples XD
And those cute little mice sitting on the top!!
^_^
I am so jealous of the people who get to ride this bus everyday....

11 comments:

  1. I want to ride on the kitty bus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ... this is amazing :P haha
    nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would definitely make riding the bus more fun. Btw, I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice buses. I'd like to go to school in one of those! :D

    mis2pesos.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/#!/my2pesos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took a ride on the bus today.
    The bus was nowhere near as cool as these buses are!
    Just wanted you to know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are WAY cool! Wow! I've never seen anything like that around here...that's for sure.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and for following, too. I've returned the favor (following you now, too...because I love your photos!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello my name is alexis lu and i want you bus drivers to be my school bus and come to my home at 328 ave in millbra all the time in the monnings when i have school and if inside your buses seats are pink i want the same thing outside

    ReplyDelete
  8. those busses are soooooo cuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i wish i had one of those it wud b like so awsome to have one:p:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My gf likes the buses but I dont are there any buses with michael jackson on them

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a hello kitty supporter on instagram!

    ReplyDelete

If you really loved Hello Kitty, you would have commented by now!

And have added Hello Kitty Forever on Facebook and Twitter!!

<333