Footer Hello Kitty Forever Shop Hello Kitty Forum Hello Kitty Wallpapers Hello Kitty Freebies Follow This Blog

Friday 16 September 2011

Hello Kitty Cars

I don't drive but if I did, you know I'd be rockin' one of these bad girls!! teehee.
I don't really know a lot about cars either, so sorry for not knowing what certain cars are called 'n' stuff lol

Hello Kitty gangsta car
Hello Kitty gangsta car haha

Hello Kitty smart car
This is so adorable.
Is this a Hello Kitty smart car?
I'm not sure what they're called.
But that design is totally cute and looks so slick!

Hello Kitty car
This looks a little photoshopped to me.
And even if it were to exist in real life,
I think it's a tiny bit too Barbie-ish for my personal taste.

Hello Kitty pick up truck car
Hello Kitty pick up truck heehee
I love it!!

Hello Kitty Porsche car
I'm also unsure as to whether this Hello Kitty Porsche looks real also.
But if it was.... this is awesome.

Hello Kitty Volkswagon Beetle car
Hello Kitty Volkswagen Beetle, isn't it?
The yellow is a fresh change from pink,
but I still prefer pink to yellow to be honest >.<

6 comments:

  1. Smart car looks good..If only it wasn't fake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would drive that Beetle any day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They see me rollin' they hatin'. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously, most of them were photo-shopped, but they are still fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that gangsta car rules

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are quite awesome. If I ever see one of these in real life I swear I'll do such a double take.

    ReplyDelete

If you really loved Hello Kitty, you would have commented by now!

And have added Hello Kitty Forever on Facebook and Twitter!!

<333