Footer Hello Kitty Forever Shop Hello Kitty Forum Hello Kitty Wallpapers Hello Kitty Freebies Follow This Blog

Saturday 20 August 2011

Hello Kitty Computers and Laptops

Hello Kitty computer
I think it looks too plastic here =/

Hello Kitty computer
Ah, that's a much better picture.
I would love to work at a desk like this ^_^
The whole setup looks so cute!!
I can't imagine the computer would be all that powerful though.
But that monitor is adorable!

Hello Kitty computer
It looks cute but it still has a floppy drive??!
The monitor looks outdated too. Too small and it looks like a TFT....

Hello Kitty computer keyboard
I can imagine myself typing away on this keyboard!!
Never will I be AFK again.... so cute!!

Hello Kitty laptop computer
Too sparkly, do you think?
I think I'd like it better if it wasn't so sparkly cus the design is super cute!

Hello Kitty computer mouse
What a cute mouse!!
Probably not very practical but who cares!
It's Hello Kitty!!!

1 comment:

If you really loved Hello Kitty, you would have commented by now!

And have added Hello Kitty Forever on Facebook and Twitter!!

<333